From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right click disabled on ActiveX Control

Hi all.

Is it possible to disable the right click shortcut menu in an ActiveX control? I know that I can do in a LabView control (right click on it --> Advanced--> Run-Time ShortCut Menu --> Disable), but I don't know for ActiveX controls, because they are different applications embedded on them and have their own events and shortcut menus...

Thanks,

Francisco.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,683 Views)

You can disable it on the ActiveX container itself, but not on the embedded ActiveX control, unless the control provides that capability.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,663 Views)

Hi, smercurio_fc.

Thanks for your reply. But sorry I can't understand you completely. For example, I drop an instance of an Adobe PDF Viewer into an ActiveX Container, and this control has its own Run-Time menu you can access by pressing right button on it (this menu isn't that every LabView control has, but an embedded one). Is it possible to disable it through LabView? I mean, I want to right click this control and don't want this menu to appear...

Regards,

Francisco

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,635 Views)