LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Generation Toolkit Compatibility with Microsoft Office 2013 and LabVIEW 2011

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I design the LabView 2011 Version to test for the solid state device and need to create the test data after this device tested.

When I save the test data in Excel setup after running Laview program, it created an error as "Error - 41007 occurred at NI_report.lvclass:New Report.v -> ...NI reports; You musr have the LabVIEW Report Generation Toolkit for Microsoft Office Installed to create this type of report. The toolkit musr also have an activated license or be in evaluation mode." 

Questions: Do I need to install LabView Report Generation Toolkit for Microsoft Office in my computer?. If yes, what is the LabView Report Generation Toolkit for Microsoft Office Version. Where can I find this software?. I use Labview 2011, Window 7, MS 2013 in computer.

Thanks,

Jonathan Tran

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(5,072 Views)

What versions of the Report Generation Toolkit support the different versions of Microsoft Office an...

-LabVIEW (Report Generation Toolkit) 2011 supports Microsoft Office XP, 2003, 2007, 2010.

-Download LabVIEW 2011 Report Generation Toolkit for Microsoft Office :http://www.ni.com/download/labview-report-generation-toolkit-for-microsoft-office-2011/2572/en/

-If you are looking for latest and/or evaluation software check : http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/5769

Thanks
uday
Message 2 of 12
(5,064 Views)

Hello,

I can not find this software by using this site: -Download LabVIEW 2011 Report Generation Toolkit for Microsoft Office :http://www.ni.com/download/labview-report-generation-toolkit-for-microsoft-office-2011/2572/en/. When I click this link above, it is an error as Page could not found...

Please help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(5,055 Views)

The Report Generation Toolkit is an add-on product that requires a license.  If you need access to Office 2013 (which, logic suggests, came out in 2013), you might want to consider using a version of LabVIEW that is at least "current" with the data structure it needs to support (unless you believe that NI can "predict the future" and build compatibility into LabVIEW 2011 to match products that Microsoft will release two years later).

Bob Schor

P.S. -- I am prepared to be proven Wrong on the above assertions, based as they are on "Common Sense" and "Logic" ...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(5,020 Views)

hello, great information and thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(5,006 Views)

If you are interested in interacting with Microsoft Office 2013, why are you working so hard to download an evaluation product that NI says is not compatible with this version of Office?  If you did a little searching of the Web on your own, you would have found both the Report Generation Toolkit Compatibility with Microsoft Office and LabVIEW table that says, clearly, that LabVIEW 2014 is the first version that NI says is compatible with Office 2013.  You could also find NI's download site (or you could go to NI.com, where with a few (obvious) clicks you can get to the Download Site yourself.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(4,993 Views)

Hello,

I try to develop LabView for reading the source *dbf file. 

Is it has the existed function to reading this source *dbf file?

Thanks, Jonathan

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(4,023 Views)

Hello,

Thanks, Jonathan

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(4,012 Views)

Hello,

Thanks, Jonathan

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(4,000 Views)