LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat the process in stacked sequence

Hello guys,

Here I am facing a problem in my VI, please do help me. It is URGENT.

The problem is stated below:

The given VI has a flat sequence structure. In the first sequence there is also a flat sequence with a logic, what I want is that the whole logic of led off and led on will flow repeatedly for 20 second. In the same manner the logic in the next sequence will flow for 24 second, for that what should I change in my VI.

Thank you all\1

🙂 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,590 Views)

Hello garima, please note that this board is dedicated to LabWindows/CVI language: to post questions on LabVIEW please choose the correct board.

Having said this, you must understand that LabVIEW won't do anything for you if not properly programmed! If you want to repeat some steps use for or while loops or other logics that include iteration. In your case, I suggest you to change the whole VI logic using a state machine instead of sequences: state machines are a very powerful and flexible paradigm that can help you in address this kind of problems.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community

Hi Garima,

Look into the "LabVIEW State Machine". There is an included template with LabVIEW, but even a quick google search will yield many results. State machines are great for having a pre-defined set of states to run, or even to conditionally loop back to previous states.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,545 Views)

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,505 Views)