LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renishaw DX10 and Labview

Hi, I'm using a USB Renishaw DX10 to take enviromental factors into labview. Im using the following library/s.

DX10SDKADAPTORLib.dll

interop.DX10SDKADAPTORLib.dll

Everything works fine when I run the vi in the Labview Development enviroment, when i build and application, this also works fine on the computers where I have the Labview Development enviroment installed. However when I create and installer for use on another computer the information from the DX10 cannot be retrieved. I have added the following as additional installers:

NI Labview Run-Time Engine 8.5.1

NI USI 1.5.0

NI-RIO 2.4.0

The error message im receiving is:

Error calling method DX10SDKADAPTORLib.DX10AdaptorClass.Connect of ObjectId handle: 0x8DA117C for obj 0x1205DF3[DX10SDKADAPTORLib.DX10AdaptorClass] in domain [LabVIEW Domain for Run] and thread 2804, (System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Inner Exception: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)) ) in Untitled 2

I get the same error message if I disconnect the DX10 from the USB port on the PC's that it works with. The DX10 drivers are installed on all the PC's im trying to get this working on and it shows up in the Device Manager. Also I have registered the dll file using regsvr32.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,163 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,156 Views)