cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove picture control frame for a picture array

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I need to create an array of 2D Pictures. Due to the large amount of elements in the array, the picture width is reduced to minimum. However there's still a substantial gap between 2 adjacent elements in the array (see the attached example), which is caused by the frame of the picture control.

I tried to set the picture frame color to transparent, but even though it's invisible, it's still there. I also tried to customize the control, but I couldn't find a way to remove the frame (for both classic and modern styles).

(BTW, for classic style control, there's a unframed option of Color Box control, but no such option for 2D Picture control. And I need pattern/pictures inside the 2D Picture control element, so simple 1-color Color Box is not sufficient.)

Could anyone help to suggest a way to remove the frame and maximize the space density in the array? Thank  you very much in advance.

PJI

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,299 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author pji

Hello PJI,

you should be able to set the frame smaller than the picture area of the control.

- Right click control and choose 'Advanced' -> 'Customize ..'

- In control editor change to 'Edit Mode'

- from the menu click 'Window' -> 'show parts window'

- In the part window select the frame

- set new values for top, left , hight and width, so that the frame hides behind the picture area

Hope this helps.

UliB

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,291 Views)

It works. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,282 Views)