From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Pid tool and arithmetic script

I am working on a labview for controlling electronic load which we had designed I would like to know how the pid tool is written in arithmetic script language in labview that is in which way we can write the pid tool in arithmetic program.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,203 Views)

Hi Amiths,

Math Node - https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-13859

I've not used it myself, but some others here may have some input on this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,196 Views)

Iam not sure what you want to achieve. Since you mentioned PID, there is a PID toolkit available in LabVIEW which you can use in the same way as other functions in LabVIEW.User manual can be found here

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,191 Views)

PID itself is a mathematical model,  in LabVIEW you have all the required math to develop that what else you need. If you are curious to know how it is written just open those PID tools (sub vi's) and check but for that you need to have a liscence I believe.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,188 Views)

I mean in math script node like the below attached one

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,174 Views)