Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real time in waveform?

It works correctly, but it fails to incorporate into my VI. 😞

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 33
(642 Views)

What else you want

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 33
(620 Views)

I do not know how to build a VI with a chart in my VI to work. I still have not succeeded. Thx 

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 33
(615 Views)

If you want help in some component then you should add that compponent in your posted VI otherwise we dont know what is your application or where you want to add this graph

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 33
(604 Views)

I added it into my VI where I would like.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 33
(595 Views)

You've already been told to acquire a waveform datatype in order to display actual time on the x axis. You have no time data in that 1D array you are acquiring. If you don't want a waveform datatype, look at the shipping example called Real Time Chart. This is where you provide the offset and multiplier that the chart needs to get the time. Unless you provide the time information, the chart cannot display the actual time.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 33
(582 Views)

I am confused now . Could someone do for me into my VI which is one post above?

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 33
(560 Views)

Dear Devj!

All you have to do is to go to DAQmx Read, and select Analog > Multiple Channels > Single Sample > 1D Waveform. You can wire the output array directly into the display.

I've done this change in your VI, please check if this is what you want.

Regards:

Andrew Valko

NI Hungary

Andrew Valko
National Instruments Hungary
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 33
(555 Views)

Sorry that I reply so late, but I was now busy. Its going good, but now I have problem with displayed digital value of voltage. I cant stack plots and I can display only one digital value of voltage. Some tips how can I fix it?Sorry that I reply so late, but I was now busy. Its going good, but now I have problem with display digital value of voltage. I cant stag plots and I can display only one digital value of voltage. Some tips how can I fix it?

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 33
(526 Views)

Same reply, your VI please (2011 compatible)

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 33
(492 Views)