From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading a spreadsheet and do something according to its value

Solved!
Go to solution

Yes, you're right 🙂 doh! if i know the delimiter this one is faster. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for helping me with this. 
I have other two questions: 

- is it possible to change color of the LED while processing the element? I guess not, but it worths asking. I can always create another array.
- is it possible to size the distance between each led according to user choice - again I guess not unless i create each element instead of having an array. 

Many thanks!
Stefania 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(446 Views)

Hi Stefania,

is it possible to change color of the LED while processing the element?

For LED indicators you can change the color using property nodes. Keep in mind: in an array all elements share the same properties!

When you need different colors you might use an array of colorboxes!

is it possible to size the distance between each led according to user choice - again I guess not unless i create each element instead of having an array.

You cannot put a gap between array elements (apart from right-click option to switch the gap between elements between "no" and "a little").

You might draw your own stuff using a 2DPictureIndicator or a IntensityGraph.

Or you might place individual indicators using property nodes - but then you have to create them in advance and as much as you might need to display…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(444 Views)