LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading HTML Code From a Web Site with login

Looks reasonable - but I don't know if it's correct because only the developers of the website can answer that question 🙂

As I said before - you say it "doesn't work" - but what do you mean - do you get an error? What response headers/body do you get?

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(9,469 Views)

As output no value .
body = empty .
headers = empty.

error: 363506

LabVIEWHTTPClient.lvlib:POSTBuffer.vi:6120001<APPEND>

<b>Complete call chain:</b>
     LabVIEWHTTPClient.lvlib:POSTBuffer.vi:6120001
     WebService_POST.vi

????

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(9,463 Views)

Is there an error message that comes with it? Normally you get more information than just the code and the error source which would indicate the reason for the error. These are basic steps for troubleshooting issues with your LabVIEW code.

Right click on the error indicator and select 'explain error':

Error.PNG

(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(9,455 Views)

The problem seems the certificate, this error:
LabVIEW:  The certificate path or CA information of the local host is invalid.
In CONFIG SSL function should I put both certificates ( CA and CLIENT ) or one is sufficient ? which? and where is it ?
I'm sorry for the many questions but I can not find information.

THANK YOU

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(9,443 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(9,442 Views)
Did you try my earlier suggestion of turning off the verify server option of the configure SSL VI? If you do that, you shouldn't need to wire anything to the certificates/key inputs (as these are only needed for verifying the server against either a self-signed or a trusted certificate).

(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(9,434 Views)

I tried it with OFF verify server and any attached certificate , it returns a header but empty body and no errors .

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(9,432 Views)

Just want to throw in here that it looks like aliexpress has a documented public api: http://portals.aliexpress.com/help/help_center_API.html?spm=a2g01.8078014.0.5.ZpKuEo

It shows you how to build up the urls and documents input parameters, output parameters, errors, etc.

If the API provides the data you are looking for it will probably be significantly easier to get the data you want. The public API also has the benefit of being supported by the company.

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(9,419 Views)

And what is in the headers?

(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(9,418 Views)

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 16:23:24 GMT
Content-Length: 0
Connection: keep-alive
Set-Cookie: ali_apache_id=10.182.248.33.1473179004909.271347.3; path=/; domain=.aliexpress.com; expires=Wed, 30-Nov-2084 01:01:01 GMT
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
P3P: CP="CAO PSA OUR"
Location: http://sec.aliexpress.com/query.htm?smApp=globalsearch&smPolicy=globalsearch-globalsearch_category-a...
Content-Language: en-US
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=0
Timing-Allow-Origin: *

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(9,413 Views)