From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read udp

Solved!
Go to solution

Sorry, sorry, the value of the string is "signal (1.0) 125458" (and the value at that point in time)
  It is a communication with BCI2000 and I can not modify the data you send me the program, I'm trying to make a connection in real time.
For processing these signals.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(1,442 Views)

Then you need to parse out the string.  If it is empty, do nothing.  If it is each of the other things, then you put the value in the appropriate chart.  One parse, one case structure.  Not multiple parallel things.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(1,433 Views)
You could make me an example or something indicative, please
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(1,427 Views)

can you explain exactly what you wanted to do?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(1,423 Views)
I want the signal behaves as a zero-order hold, that those gaps that these gaps are zeros values ​​have
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(1,413 Views)

Sorry not able to get information on what to do.

Just tell whats your input and how your output wanted to be in clear way.

In other way input value and the expedted output value.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(1,410 Views)

I want to separate the three signals separately since they are three different channels and what I represent in the accompanying photo.

This is what I need

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(1,405 Views)

Hello solved the problem in a photo, I did not need anything UDP change anything.
Thank you very much for your interest 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(1,398 Views)

With the help of a teacher it has improved the previous solution and no longer have any problem with reading because I run the selection only when the string is not empty.
The solution is the photo.

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(1,391 Views)

I have a question, in the time loop frecuenca can choose the refresh, but in the while loop that runs frequently?

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(1,371 Views)