From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read real-time graphical

Hi.
I want to send some numerical values to a pci card (already have solved the channels you are) and want it to be read from a graph or a text file (the volores-axis are in one column and the values of the X axis in another ) I do not know which one I find it easier to read.

Anyway me of the value output axis but in real time, that is, if I have a constant value of 4 seconds want in those four seconds me is dialing the output value or values grow or shrink I want to check the output the same.

The X axis is time.

Any idea if it's easier to read a chart or a txt and what features should I use?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,713 Views)

I'm very unclear about what you want to do, but I'm especially puzzled by the notion of reading from a graph -- I think (perhaps incorrectly) of a graph as an output, not an input, that is, you write to a graph, not read from it.  A text file, on the other hand, allows both reading and writing ...

BS

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,669 Views)

HI Bob_schor
What I want to make a program that handles a cylinder.
I keep a txt force (daN) I want to make the cylinder.

Then I read the displacement (inch) made in the trial.
But I do not know whether to force the command to read a txt or a graph do myself.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,623 Views)

It sounds like what you want to do is set up ahead of time the waveform that you want the PCI device to output (either by reading it from a text file or designing it using controls in your software, in which case it would also be displayed on a graph as you design it), send this waveform to the device, (either as a Waveform data type or array(s)), and then have the device output the waveform in real-time.

Is this correct?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,619 Views)

hi Vltan

Attached is a photograph.
1.I like the cylinder did this shift in that time.The displacement data loaded from a txt.

2. Save at that moment the force used by the cylinder to make that shift.

Why where I can start?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,559 Views)