From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTSI connnection PCI 6351 and PCI 6536

Dear all,

Here is my configuration

Dev1 =  PCIe 6536

Dev2 =  PCIe 6351

Connection with a RTSI cable between Dev1 and 2 

I want to generate a pulse train with a low time of 5 microseconds and a high time of 1 millisecond with the Dev2/ctr0. I want to share this pulse train via RTSI on the port0/line0:7 of the Dev1. Could someone tell me how to proceed.

thanks by advance

regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,170 Views)

Hi Mnemo15!

First of all, to synchronise your PCIe Boards together, you have to add a RTSI wire in Measurement Automation Explorer.

(See this link: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/A120195AAAA9222A86256C69007C8B27?OpenDocument)

Once you did that, you must create you pulse train thanks to a counter and export your pulse train over the RTSI bus.

To finish, you have just to get this pulse train over the RTSI bus in the other Board to use it.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,146 Views)

Dear Aurelien Coubin,

sorry i did not explain that i have already synchronise the 2 PCIe Boards and I know how to create the pulse train but what I do not know it is  how to get the pulse train over the RTSI bus in the other Board to use it. Do you have any example  I can use it

thanks by advance

regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,140 Views)