From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT cRIO - Change Conversion Time

Hi Folks,

Is it possible to change the Conversion Time on running modules?

My attempt (shown below) failed (cRIO hangs) when switching from the default "High Resolution" mode to "High Speed" mode.

Are there any other options?

steve

Conversion Time.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,636 Views)

Hey Steve,

It is possible to change the conversion time of your NI 9214  at run-time using a module property node.

Please take a look at the next KB. It talks about changing the Conversion Time programatically and shows a way to do it. 

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/3677FADAE926187C86257CBD0066BC76?OpenDocument

Have a great day!

Message 2 of 3
(2,570 Views)

Thank you for the link TwinTwo !

I will update this thread when I test the work around.

steve                   

Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,551 Views)