LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT Waveform Acquisition and Logging Project

Created a default project using the "Waveform Acquisition and Logging". I'm using a NI PXIe 1078, typed the Controller address into the VI but when I press connected in the VI I get "UI Error - 314004- Create Network Stream Writer Endpoint in UI - Initiate Connection.VI -? UI Main.VI" This is a default project with nothing changed what do I need to do to connect to the target?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,683 Views)

It helps to provide more information about what you did, what you know, and what question you are asking. 

• What version of LabVIEW are you using?
  • Did you mean that you created a New Project, "LabVIEW Real-Time Waveform Data Acquisition and Logging (NI-DAQmx)"?
  • Do you understand how to work with LabVIEW Real-Time?
  • Do you know how to use the Project Explorer to deploy your code on the Real-Time Target?
  • Do you know that you need to have the Deployed code running?  Typically one deploys to the Remote Target, sets the deployed code to "Run at Startup", then reboots the Remote Target.
  • Do you know how Network Streams are supposed to behave?  Do you understand how to program them?

Note that LabVIEW Real-Time is a moderately-advanced topic -- you should be a reasonably-proficient LabVIEW Developer, certainly CLAD-capable, if not CLD.  Have you taken any NI courses in Real-Time or FPGA?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,660 Views)