From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT Deployment Process Error: LabVIEW: Memory is full

Hello guys.

When I Deploy a vi(lv2014) whose block diagram has a case struture of more than 40 cases,each case calls a different vi whose block diagram calls 'Open FPGA VI Reference' for different resources.Then there is an error saying 'LabVIEW:  Memory is full' occurs.I am not sure what the root cause is, but I try to modify the deployed vi's block diagram to make the case struture to have much less cases,2 cases for example. The error is gone and everything goes well.Will you please make me know what the cause is and how to fix it.Thank you.

In case there is some one who is familiar with NI CompactRIO Information (CRI) Library(Version 2014.0.0.2), I make it specific that the deployed vi is 'Get Remote cRIO Modules Info.vi' from CRI.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,809 Views)

Some years ago I've solved similar problem of cFP rael-time.
You can save all of your "Open FPGA VI Reference" vis in separate folder on Real-time disk. And dynamically call corresponding VI by VI-server.
In this case you'll load into memory only one VI instead of 40.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,799 Views)