From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROI

Hi

I want to use ROI in my code.

after selected image with rectanguler, my image in second Intensity Graph (Image 2) was zoomed but I like to see the same image in Image2.

what do I do?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(2,731 Views)

Hi VSA 

did you try to use a property node with "Value(Signaling)" instead local Variables ?

Jaime M
AE México
National Instruments

...porque soy de aquí y de todas partes; he venido en pos de compartir...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(2,703 Views)

Hi Jimm

thanks for your reply.

after your suggestion, I try that but it doesn't work too.Smiley Sad

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(2,699 Views)

turn off autoscaling on the graph

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(2,688 Views)

Hi vsa

I am a little bit confused. What exactly do you need?. You got a initial image and display it in both intensity graph, right? Then when you draw a rectangle and release the mouse button, you get a section zoomed it and display it in "Image 2". This already happen with your code.

However, what do you mean when you say " I like to see the same image in Image2." ??

Could you give us more details? Have a nice day!!!

Jaime M
AE México
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(2,674 Views)

Hi Jimm

after some suggestion, I change my code a little bit and attached again.

in this cod ,I want to take Image and then I select ROI in second intensity graph when select with mouse so I need define coordinate of ROI of my Image.  my camera has this Icon (ROIPixelsH and ROIPixelsV ) for my aim but I don t know how can I put this icon in my code becuse as you see I can not wired this icons to another thing that I have in event structure.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(2,652 Views)

Hi Jimm

for more information ,I attach this example.

as you see in this example when selected with rectanguler, we can see the image exactly inside the rectanguler in other picture.

I want it happen also in my cod,I mean when I select part of image then see only that part in other intensity.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,636 Views)

Hi VSA

I am sorry, I was not cheking my email and I did not see your answers. Ok. Now I understand what do you want to implement. I checked your codes and I found next points.

1.- Your image is an array with at least 1600 rows and 1050 columns.
2.- When you release the mouse, you got the coord where you start your rectangle and how much area you have selected ( giving a rows and columns)
3. However your coordinate set for the coords that you got, start at top of your plot and to the left side of your plot.
4. Nevertheless your image is an array that start at bottom of your plot and to the left side of your plot. So, when you use the array subset function some times the index and the lenght that you are asking is out of the orginal array or sometimes you are pointing to another place on the array that is not the same portion that you are looking for.

Try to change how you are pointing to the array. And for avoid the behavior as zoom tool. just disable the autoscale for the X axis and for Y axis on the second intensity graph.

I will make some test and then post the results. Have a nice day!!!

Jaime M
AE México
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(2,621 Views)

@JimM-Ehecatl wrote:

Hi VSA

I am sorry, I was not cheking my email and I did not see your answers. Ok. Now I understand what do you want to implement. I checked your codes and I found next points.

1.- Your image is an array with at least 1600 rows and 1050 columns.
2.- When you release the mouse, you got the coord where you start your rectangle and how much area you have selected ( giving a rows and columns)
3. However your coordinate set for the coords that you got, start at top of your plot and to the left side of your plot.
4. Nevertheless your image is an array that start at bottom of your plot and to the left side of your plot. So, when you use the array subset function some times the index and the lenght that you are asking is out of the orginal array or sometimes you are pointing to another place on the array that is not the same portion that you are looking for.

Try to change how you are pointing to the array. And for avoid the behavior as zoom tool. just disable the autoscale for the X axis and for Y axis on the second intensity graph.

I will make some test and then post the results. Have a nice day!!!

sounds familliar

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,613 Views)

Hi

thanks all.

yes Jimm, you are right ,my problem is I do not know  how am I pointing to the array.

I attached picture of my code after runing, as you see the number of the left,right,top,bottom are not equal with my rectangular coordinate and also I see the image out side of the rectangular!!.how can I find the relation between those?

thank you so much for your good suggestion.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,596 Views)