From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFSA demodulation and streaming out of an AWG, PXIe

hello,

I posted my initial question regarding this in the RF area, but I've been working on it since and think i'm having more of a LV style issue now.

link to my orig thread: replicate modulation analyzer with PXIe RFSA 5661 and 5442 AWG?

What I am looking to do is utilize my RFSA and my arb in my PXIe chassis as a simple modulation analzyer that the input is the FM RF signal, it gets demodulated, and then output the modulation signal out of the AWG.  I'd like to have it setup to just run continuously when needed and just output the audio signal out of the arb to go to external equipment. 

So I tried using the fgen arb express vi for the generation part, and am having success, but I think I'm re-initing the arb every loop through, so my output signal flatlines every look (it looks like this is whats happening on an external scope).

there's got to be a smarter way to setup my VI to ensure continuity of signal and only init the arb once etc...

Do I need producer/consumer setup? this is almost working how I'd like it to work but I know this 2 instruments working in parallel the way I have it is not clean (or even all the way functional, lol)

any ideas would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,026 Views)