LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property node inverted color

Solved!
Go to solution

Looks like this doesn't happen in any VI. I tried creating a blank VI and placing a subVI in it and it didn't happen.

Then, I opened a VI where it did happen and copied the code to the blank VI and it kept happening. I then added a vi.lib VI and deleted the rest of the code and it still happens. That's the VI I'm uploading.

I don't have anything like Jing installed, so no video, but here's an image. You'll note that the output connectors are all highlighted.

I've checked and I have seen it on other PCs around here as well (all running 8.6f1). One easy way to know whether this will happen or not is to hover over an input or output terminal and wait. If the terminal is blinking regularly, it will not happen. If it's blinking slowly or irregularly, it can be done.

Message 11 of 13
(493 Views)

Hi tst,

I ran the vi you attached and saw the same thing you reported.

I reported this to R&D (# 169730) for further investigation.  Thanks for the feedback.  

Do you know what is different about the vi you attached to make it so this happens.  Any sub VI I add to it has the same problem, but adding the same ones to a new blank vi does not.

Best Regards,
Bryan H.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(419 Views)

Hesloppy wrote:

Do you know what is different about the vi you attached to make it so this happens.

No idea. As I said, this was originally a VI from a real program where it happened which I've cleaned out and added a vi.lib VI into.

(408 Views)