cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Window Size Won't Save

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for the descriptive solution. This is an old thread but I'd like to comment on one thing you mentioned:

I have always, for some reason unbeknown to me assumed that the save all function saved all open VIs that had changes made, including the project attributes itself. However, this is not the case and I've only just noticed the save project option under the file list!!!

To my understanding, as I have experienced it, the "Save All" option does save the project attributes (along with any changed VI). The trick is, as you mentioned, that the project itself need to have changed.

I just wanted to point out that you can keep using the Save All option for... saving all, including the project window Smiley Happy

An easy way to detect whether the project window will be saved, is to observe the "file changed" asterisk on the project window. (Sometimes I even added a dummy virtual folder and deleted it immediately afterwards, just to get the "project changed" effect before saving all Smiley Very Happy )

lvprojwinsize.png

iikka

Message 11 of 11
(432 Views)