From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming Laptop Wifi using Labview

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Dear TREX,

i am unable to understand how to detect Disconnection during Read Time out. Kindly help me in this.Thanks

Regards

awais qureshi

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(2,305 Views)

You can't unless the other side of the connection explicitly sends a TCP-RST or TCP-FIN. If neither of these are sent there is no way for the your TCP-Read to detect the connection has been closed. This is not an issue with LabVIEW but how the TCP protocol works.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(2,298 Views)

Hi,

can u tell me how to achieve BT communication from laptop for remote control of sbrio 9631.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(2,155 Views)

Dear srabot,

BT VIs are available in Labview which may advertise laptop BT module using UUID. Also you need to uninstall any other OEM driver, only BT driver of Microsoft window is required to accomplish BT communication using BT VIs of LabView. Good example are available in Labview as very for making Laptop master or slave.

Good luck

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(2,146 Views)

hi Awais Qureshi

i am junior and i have many trouble when i start with labview

i have used tcp to connect pc-pc with utp capble but,do it as wifi,i cannot

so,can u tell how to use tcp make a wifi connection pc-pc

thanks so much

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(1,859 Views)

LabVIEW does not know the difference between wired and wireless ethernet.

Please start a new thread and provide more details on your network configurations.. For example are both computers on the same subnet? Can they ping each other?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(1,854 Views)

thank for your care

with microsoft menthod,i can creat a  network by wifi(ad hoc),my PC can ping to each other(same as utp caple),so,i hope labview can distinguish from wired and wireless by somethings.i dont know it,like as BT labview know is as wireless

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(1,841 Views)

Dear review my attached paper to see can you find some help...

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(1,810 Views)

that 's amazing.I saw your Screenshots of MP Wi-Fi application .So,was it programmed by labview? it looks like connectify sowfware.How can i creat it by labviewand use it to connect wify PC-PC?.Which toolskit or module sowfware i needs install?.Sorry for my annoyance,i am a junior and it make me get excited ,but i dont know how to start

thanks for your share and hope for your response soon

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(1,792 Views)

Hai friend in trying to send using bluetooth.. can u send me ur program ?

Regards,
Sathish Kumar A
Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(1,405 Views)