LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems building executable with matlab script node

I have been trying to build an executable which has the matlab script node as part of the code.I used Labview 7.1.1 to build the code and had the 'Enable ActiveX server' option ticked.I tried running the executable on a machine which had Labview runtime 7.1.1 engine installed on it.

The application opens with no errors but the parts which were built with matlab script node does no processing.The application looks like it has hanged.Also I cant close the application properly.

It tells me that it is trying to reset the vi.I have to use the task manager to kill the application.

What have I done wrong?Do have to install any additional drivers since my vi uses the matlab script node functionality?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,570 Views)
The only additional requirement is that MATLAB must be installed on the target machine.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,562 Views)
I have a similar question regarding matlab script. I understand that I do need to have MATLAB install but can I build a standalone executable of my lv which contains matlab script? More precisely my question would be will the executable created from my lv still requires MATLAB install on the computer running it? Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,459 Views)
>> can I build a standalone executable of my lv which contains matlab script?

Yes

>> will the executable created from my lv still requires MATLAB install
>> on the computer running it?

Yes
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,453 Views)