LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probleme for writting in to the file

Hello, I have a problem in my applicaion and I need your help.
My problem is the following:
I have a vi Entrées Consignes1.vi, when I run this vi, It open the file for exemple : FAUX.txt (which contain the expression like name = value),after the opening, the differents values display in my Entrées Consignes1.vi. up until then , that's ok!!
But my problem is when I modify some values in my panel control and when I click to the button" Modifier Données" I' d like save it in the same file without affect the different name.I'd like just modify the values because in my solution,I don't know what make?
I send you the Entrées Consignes1.vi with the file FAUX.txt
Thanks you very much for your help.
My seconds question is what exactly is the difference of Labview and Labview Real time?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,301 Views)
Hello:
I'm sorry I don't read French but I think if you are saying that the file you are building doesn't append each time then all you need to do is use the END position constant on the last file write vi.
Mike
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,295 Views)
I wouldnt be much help with most of your question (dont play much with saving modifying anything in file form), but I can help answer your second question regarding the differences between LabVIEW and LabVIEW Real time.

In LabVIEW there is no seperation between the user interface and the underlying code. Everything runs from memory.
With LabVIEW Real Time the user interface is still run in memory, but the actual code gets downloaded to dedicated hardware and run from there using its own memory, processor, etc. This means it will be Windows independant and not affected by operating system slow downs. In fact you can soft boot the computer (in this case PCI RT) and the program in the hardware will continue to run unaffected.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,295 Views)
See attached vi for your solution. You need to write data and text back to the file exactly as you expect to read from the file.
- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,284 Views)
Pardon, j'ai oblier l'attachment.
- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,281 Views)

@tbob wrote:
See attached vi for your solution. You need to write data and text back to the file exactly as you expect to read from the file.

Hello,
Thank you very much for your helping, it is essential for me.
My problem is resolved,
Bye!!
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,253 Views)