LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with saving excel document with an installer

Hi!I have made an installer to a computer without Labview.  I have also made an installer in the computer where the program is written. Here the installer works fine. The program works as follow. The program open up text files and displays them as a curve in a graph. The curves of interest are by the user placed in another graph by clicking on a button on the front panel. When enough curves are collected, the program, when the user push a “save button” on the front panel1.    Get, on the hard disk, an already existing excel document. Peak values from the curves are places in sheet 1 and the graph in sheet 2 in this excel document.2.    A file dialog box asks where to save the graph. After an answer the graph is saved and the program ends On the computer without Labview function 1 and 2 are not working. I have also tried to install this application on another computer with Labview BUT without the toolkit application builder for Labview and I have the same problem here, function 1 and 2 is not working.

When building the application excel, exclsub, word, wordsub and NIReport are added as Dynamic VIs and Support files.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,008 Views)

The vi's that you should add dynamically are the ones that you can see on the attached image.

And if you read the manual on the toolkits CD, it teaches you how to build an executable .

Software developer
www.mcm-electronics.com

PORTUGAL
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,000 Views)