From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with registration and login with xampp

Hi

I have a problem i there any posibility to make registration and login panel in lv using  xampp? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,970 Views)

I've got problem. Is there any posibility to put login and registion bar which i make in lv in my web for example. Iknow i will need do this in xampp but i dont know how. Please help

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,931 Views)

What is "xampp"?

Can you give us a screenshot that shows what you are talking about?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,888 Views)

Hi,

do you talk about XAMPP which is Apache distribution for Linux and Mac? What would you like to do with it?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,863 Views)

i want to make registration and login form in lv to put it on lokal web page and for that i need XAMPP and i dont know how i can do it

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,853 Views)

is there any posibility to make samethink like this in lv and put this on web page?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,852 Views)

Dear bobsaget12,

we can see here that you would like to create some registration/login system in LabVIEW.

Do you have any further idea about architecture of the program? What is your ultimate goal? Why do you need to and how do you plan to use XAMPP for this application?

One of possible LabVIEW solutions to start with is here. Please provide futher information in case you need more help.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,843 Views)

I want to create this to log in to for example to my web page i know i can use PHP but i was thinking if there any option to create this in lv then user will have to register to my page befor enter, XAMPP will help me to check if this possible becouse i will try this in localhost and i will see if i can use mysql to save data base

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,833 Views)

Hello,

I think you can secure access to your web on the server level. For example using "AuthType" build-in security feature included in the Apache server that is availabe thru the custom .htaccess file. Just google "AuthType .htaccess" to search for something like this.

I still consider your question as rather theoretical since LabVIEW web services doesn't run under apache you have to anyway create some webpages (maybe with PHP?) so you can even use secured PHP sessions.

BR,

Ondřej K.

CLA, CTA, CLED
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,806 Views)

How I can use this to login to connect with mysql to create there database for login and password? 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,765 Views)