LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with point to point waveform graph

Hi, first sorry for my poor english. but i do this question in the Spanish forum but i dont have response. I have a Vi, in this Vi i get the value of Frequency and Amplitude from an Oscilloscopio. I have a graphic but when i change the frequency from the waveform generator, the graph doesnt save the old point. I need  every time I change the frequency, the point remains in the chart above.Deputy Vi

Lo escribo en español, capaz alguien me puede ayudar o me entiende mejor. Tengo el programa mediante el cual con un generador de onda doy señal a un  Oscilloscopio conectado a la pc. Este vino con un programa en Labview al cual agregue un grafico que me grafique a cad frecuencia la amplitud correspondiente. EL problema es que si cambio la frecuencia el punto anterior en el grafico se me borra. Y yo necesito que quede, para ver como cambia la amplitud a lo largo de la frencuencia.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,043 Views)

Hi,

If you change the frequency and amplitude,then defenitely the value at a particular point will changes.Don't understand clearly what you really mean.

good luck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,023 Views)

Hi mrudaz,

you should to use an Waveform Chart instead of the Waveform Graph. This kind of graph have three exhibition modes: Strip Chart (default, use this), Scope chart and Sweep Chart. Only replace the wavefom graph by the waveform chart.

Regards,

Ricardo Ramos
Account Manager
+5511989658513 | ni.com

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,000 Views)