LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with a program that just worked before....

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

(I'm a beginner !)

I have a program to command 2 motors and collect the speed of each axis and the load applied between them.

prog.png

The hardware works well (checked all the sensors) and the program worked well until 5 days...

Now my problem is : I want to see the load in real time (using a DBL numeric indicator linked to a DAQ Assistant that just collect the load datas)

AND in the DAQ Assistant (double click on it), in see the load in real time when i use the button "RUN/STOP"

DAQ.png

but on  the front panel, when i click on the button "RUN" the indicator is just fix on the first value and doesn't indicate anything...

front pannel.png

I checked the connector between my DAQ and my N. Ind. and I changed the N. Ind. and tried to update the Channels in my DAQ to see if the problem came from that but nothing is repaired now... after 3 days on this problem

Thank you if you can help me...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,657 Views)

Instead of attaching microscopic pictures, attach your code. If there are express VIs and dynamic data, we cannot tell what's in them.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,602 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jujudecro13

A couple of things.  I would change your DAQ setup for the force to be "1 Sample (On Demand)", because it appears that you are only reading one sample every time you go through the loop.  I would think your other DAQ setups need this too.

I also assume that you are using the loop speed to control the sample rate of your acquisition of the other data channels.

Is all of your acquisition occuring from one card or seperate cards?  Some cards don't allow simulatenous tasks/acquisition.  I guess the DAQ assistant takes care of that.

You may also want to take a look at the Continous Measurement and Logging Template.  It may be well suited for what you are trying to work on.

Message 3 of 4
(2,575 Views)

Sometimes simplest answers are the bests.... THANK YOU. It works, it was separated cards and I think someone just touched the settings of the DAQ and yeah I didn't see that. Stupid errror, I will remember that the next time. 😃

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,502 Views)