LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of processed real time signals

I am implementing the program recording and processing of EMG signal. The program has two parts are Aquisition and Processing.

+ Aquisition: recording EMG signals continuously using electrodes sensor to EMG circuit transmit to PC through the COM port and display to Graph Chart.
+ Processing: allows to make a number of signal processing such as filter, spectrum analysis, ...

Parameters:
Sampling - 16ksps, ADC24bit, USB interface,...

The data collection is perfectly good. However I have a problem when adding the frequency component into signal using the "Build Waveform", the signal waveform is plot very slowly almost not meet. I do not know how to process it. I need a solution.
Help me.
Thanks.EMG_m.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,160 Views)
I find it hard to believe that adding the build waveform function adds any appreciable time. Are you saying that once you add it, the VI runs slower than the VI with just the integer graph?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,143 Views)

Thanks for reply.

I think the problem here is the plot 1D array of integer data type, the data is plot continuously and easily. When I use build waveform, data signal is converted to Dynamic signal and plot to Waveform Chart. That make plot data very slowly and not be. Data were read-time continuous recording from the COM port.Dynamic Signal.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,124 Views)