LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of Probe Watching Window

Hello Everyone,

i have a Problem of Probe Watching Window in LabView 2011. I can not solve it, even after the Problem has been checked by the man of Technic Support of NI.

This Pic is the Screenshot of the Problem. Probe Test can be also used now, but the Probe Watching Window will not be showed automatic. I have tried many ways to

solve this Problem, new Install, new _probees ordner. But it can not be solved. Please help me to check it out, if there is something wrong. You guys have any Idea? Thank you ! 🙂

KeinSondenfenster.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(3,932 Views)

Did you right click the probe and clicked Find probe?. What happened when you do that?.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(3,923 Views)

I have tried that, it will show a red Frame, which can be cleard, meanwhile the red Frame is not really exist. And the Probe Watching Window shows noting.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(3,920 Views)

Hi,

what happens if you click View -> Probe Watch Window?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(3,902 Views)

Hi, it shows noting, just as same as the Pic, which i have added.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(3,897 Views)

That sounds pretty weird.

Try out the following vi.lib files and copy it under C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2011\vi.lib\.
This should be the right version for you. If this doesn't help you can try to mass compile the files. Otherwise you have to reinstall Windows and LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(3,884 Views)

It was really weird, i have tried out your way, but it still does not work, i am going to reinstall Windows and LabVIEW, Thank you very much for your Help! 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(3,868 Views)

I have the same problem.  I am running Windows7 64 bit and LabVIEW 2011 32 bit.

When you bring up the task bar > LabVIEW > Probe Watch Window, it shows a blank window.  When you click on this window nothing changes on your screen.

Nope, not reinstalling Windows and LabVIEW.

What do you all think is causing this?

HLB

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(3,859 Views)

If you right click the probe watch window on the task bar and click on maximize you will see the maximized probe watch window.

HLB

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(3,848 Views)

Between doing a LabVIEW repair under Windows Uninstall or Change a program and downloading the full compliment of Windows updates, including 4 optional updates, the probe watch window will function as normal.

HLB

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(3,843 Views)