LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing LabVIEW Control Design Toolkit

Hi!

I found an interesting example: "Simulating a wind turbine"

But when I tried to open it I can´t because I dont have LabVIEW Control Design Toolkit

I downloaded the evaluate version and installed it following the instructions but after that procces, when I try to open the program it doesnt find Sim halt.vi

How can I solve this? Shall I dowload another toolkit for this example or what is wrong in my computer? 

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,828 Views)

Did you search the forum? Have a look here.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,813 Views)

Yes men, but it doesnt solve my problem

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,791 Views)

Attach the example here of "Simulating a wind turbine" and I will try to open it. I have Control and Simulation design module 2016. If it works, then you would know what it needs.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,780 Views)

Thanks for your response CataM, I have attached you the example

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,778 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,774 Views)

Hi again

Thanks for your time Cata, I'll probe with the link that you send me, but I think I have it installed, I have attached an image of NI license manager in which you can see that Control and design toolkit appears 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,772 Views)

Do you have Control and Simulation desgin module 2017 ? If so, then you nedd some other software because you already have the latest version. It works with 2016 module as well because that is the version I have.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,769 Views)

I found the solution.

If someone have the same error, after installing the Control and Simulation desgin module 2017 I was trying to open the example with Labview 2017 64 bits version and it said that I haven't installed the toolkit but If you probe 32 bits version it works properly.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,748 Views)

I have already LabVIEW 32-bit version and control design module 2017, but I'm still getting Sim halt.vi error.

and also when I open my QNET quick start program by ignoring the error it says that your control module is not installed

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,421 Views)