LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in labview 7.1 when I opened in labview15

I opned the Vi 7.1 in labview 2015 , but when I connect the transducers with acquisition data card  ( nationel instrument) , it apears that my Vi 7.1 show randoms values of the Output and not what I measure buy Multimeter for each transducer.

Can help me please

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(3,365 Views)

Related information (please keep it all in one place)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(3,344 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Related information (please keep it all in one place)

That's not a conversion problem. You need to make sure that DAQmx is installed and the hardware conf...in a technical forum.

Something feels cyclic about thatSmiley Surprised

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(3,335 Views)

The VI works fine for me on a simulated 6361.  Check your wiring and device

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(3,328 Views)

Thank you

I agree with you Th Vi runs without problem but when I set up my transducer in the good channels I have out put values measured multimeter (+-) different from those appeared in the labview secreen.

Please do you have any suggestions 

The Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(3,312 Views)

@karicasta wrote:

I agree with you Th Vi runs without problem but when I set up my transducer in the good channels I have out put values measured multimeter (+-) different from those appeared in the labview secreen.

Please explain the meaning of "different". (e.g. slightly different, always zero, drifting all over the place, opposite polarity, etc.)

Is the reading more correct if the multimeter is also connected?

Is the reading correct using the MAX test panels?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(3,305 Views)

what transducer?  make and model please.  What multi-meter?  Set to what range?  What values do you see with the MM and what is the DAQmx Channel reporting?  How is the Channel configured? RSE/Diff/NRSE?  Timing?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(3,303 Views)

Hi

(For  the out put value are slight different to that one meseared by Multimeter ( Output labview : 3.67 and multimeter show 3.56)

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(3,298 Views)

The slight difference is probably due to the input impedance of the two devices.  The 6361 has an input Z of 10GOhms ch=gnd the average handheld DMM (e.g. the Fluke 80 series) has a 10MOhm input impedance.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(3,294 Views)

@karicasta wrote:

Hi

(For  the out put value are slight different to that one meseared by Multimeter ( Output labview : 3.67 and multimeter show 3.56)

Was it correct in LabVIEW 7.1?

How do you know which reading is correct?

How is the transducer connected? (termination, etc)

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(3,292 Views)