LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem getting Unbundle by Name to expand to include last channel

I'm trying to write 10 channels of data. From my power spectrum vi, to array to cluster, then I Unbundle By Name the dt, df, and magnitude to write this info to file. Unbundle by name will allow me to expand 9 channels (0-8 magnitude). How do I get channel 10 to file?

R/scott
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,724 Views)
There should be no limitation on expanding Unbundle by Name. When you right click on one of the outputs and choose Select Item, is your channel 10 available? If it's not, at some point did you create the bundle by using an Array to Cluster function? If you did, the default cluster size setting is 9 so that may be where your problem is. If that's not it, can you attach your VI that demonstrates the problem?
Message 2 of 8
(2,721 Views)
There should be no limitation on expanding Unbundle by Name. When you right click on one of the outputs and choose Select Item, is your channel 10 available? If it's not, at some point did you create the bundle by using an Array to Cluster function? If you did, the default cluster size setting is 9 so that may be where your problem is. If that's not it, can you attach your VI that demonstrates the problem?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,718 Views)
My channel 10 is NOT available. Your right. I'm using a array to cluster before the UNbundle by Name. How can I fix this?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,716 Views)
Right click on your Array to Cluster and select Cluster Size.
Message 5 of 8
(2,714 Views)
Wow, didn't know I could do that. Still have a problem. The last channel was added to the bundle however its a cluster of 3 elements (pink) and the sink is double (orange). What should I do?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,707 Views)
I'm a big dummy, figured it out. Now I have 2 arrays of different dimensions? How can that be? Included my code.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,704 Views)
Hi Alv,

Right click on the build array, and uncheck the "Concatenate inputs" option. Then you'll have a 2D array.

Hope this helps,
Dan
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,698 Views)