From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem/error deploying item on RT

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey guys,

I just wanted to deploy my VI on my SBRIO9636 RT-System.

But I got the following error:

Deploying NI_DigFilterLicensed.lvlib:dfd_Filter Signal by Coef.viNI_DigFilterLicensed.lvlib:dfd_Filter Signal by Coef.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.
LabVIEW:  Failed to load shared library LVDFD.*:NormFltH:C. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.

Well, after some analysis of the VI it is the "Get step response.vi" from the DFD Toolkit. In this VI the "dfd_Filter Signal by Coef.vi" is used and inside of that, there is the library:

*:NormFltH:C

How can I bring this library onto my RT system??? When I go into MAX-->Network--->sbrio9636--->software, I can only see, that I have the following software:

desktop.PNG

The rest is some Webdav stuff. Can someone help me with that issue? Not sure how to add this library...

Kind regards

Slev1n

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,280 Views)
I haven't used that particular VI, but if it is calling an external C library you can't just copy it across to the RT system. That library is designed for a Windows computer.The description of the VI should tell you if it is compatible with RT systems.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,260 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Slev1n

Hi Slev1n,

please check the custom software set installation mode.

There you should find the Digital Filter and Design Toolkit and select it for installation.

If not please reinstall the toolkit on your development system.

LabVIEW Digital Filter Design Toolkit 2013 - National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/download/labview-digital-filter-design-toolkit-2013/4038/en/

Best regards,

Peter

Message 3 of 3
(3,229 Views)