LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem between ring picture and sequence structure

Hi,

I send here the program I would like to realize.
The user must clicks a certain number of times (once or five times) on a red rectangle before two shapes (A and B, once in the left and once in the right) appear and the subject chooses either one. The same thing with another pair of stimuli (C and D) after completion of a number of clicks required on the rectangle. One sequence consists on 2 presentations of the pair AB stimuli with each stimuli once at right and once at left + 2 presentations of CD stimuli with each stimuli once at right and once at left.
I want to randomize order of events, so I will create (no doing yet) 24 sequences of possible order of events (not only display AB_BA_CD_DC, like the example, here in the block diagram, but too AB_DC_BA_CD, for example). The choice of the sequence is randomized with a random number (multiply by one for the moment in order you see immediately the events when you run the VI).

I use ring picture to display the stimuli and enumerated constant for the type of stimuli I display. What I would like to do is using only 2 rings indicators, but I have seen when I did that, the program doesn't work. I was "forced" to use one ring each time. It will be more costly for me to write because I must create property node_property visible_false for other ring each time and in this cas I would use 288 rings.

My question is how can I do for using only 2 rings? And am I forced to use sequence structure?    

Thanks in advance for your help.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,955 Views)