LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probem Fp write with waveform

Hello, I am currently in training course, and I work on a project of realization of remote TP. With this intention I have has my Labview provision and Fieldpoint. In order to order the assembly, I use a FP-AO-210. I manage well to send a simple tension, the problem is located at the time of the transmission of a sinusoidal signal. the error obtains following on Labview: Error -33180 occurred with the quantity of provided data does not correspond to the number of elements of data required or to the number of ways to be addressed: FP Write.vi

What I want to do, initially, it is to send, of labview, a sinusoidal signal and to be able visualized on an oscilloscope. I use the sinusoidal foncion Waveform which makes it possible to create a sinusoidal signal then I it sending on Chanel 0 of the filedpoint on the module FP-AO-210 which makes it possible to send tensions between 0 and 10V.

will have wanted to know if the FP-AO-210 makes it possible to send a aletrnatif siganl? So yes which are the tools under labview to be used? Has to you it so not there an allowing module sends it a signal?

Thank

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,327 Views)
Hello,
Your error -33180 is probably due to the following problem :
The data array being input to the FP Write.vi does not contain the correct amount of information for the number of channels being targeted. For example, if you are writing to the All channel of an FP-AO-200 (8 channels), then you will need to wire an array of exactly 8 elements to the values input of your FP Write.vi.
So asked him to configure the iak file such that he writes to all 8 channels and then run the VI.
Regards.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,294 Views)