LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print 2 pages 2 images

Solved!
Go to solution

I think I'm being dopey but I'm having trouble at them moment working out what the solution is.

Basically, I have up to 2 Images, generated from a script which combines pictures to create a customised graphic according to an input. I need to print these out onto 1 piece of paper in 1 session (duplex). I don't need to save them (I can regenerate them from stored data at any time).

I currently have the images in 2 separate IMAQ sessions, but can convert if required.

Image size tbd, but as an A3 printer is usually 300dpi, I'm working on 3507x4959 pix (zooming and scaling can be done if required.)

I'm thinking Report Generation toolkit, however:

1) Standard report seems to limit size of image printed from append control image to report.

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Image-won-t-use-full-width-of-page-in-Standard-Report/td-p/2251606

2) Word report erroring on set orientation (to Landscape).

only need 1 image on each page set to full page size scaled to fit.

Would prefer not to have to save files

Suggestions please.

Thanks

James

Edit : (LabVIEW 2015 SP1)

CLD; LabVIEW since 8.0, Currently have LabVIEW 2015 SP1, 2018SP1 & 2020 installed
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,296 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author James_W

Solved.

Context help was the issue and not 100% correct for the report gen toolkit set orientation function in 2015 SP1 (didn't cover HTML not working either).

Needed to go with an activeX page setup.

CLD; LabVIEW since 8.0, Currently have LabVIEW 2015 SP1, 2018SP1 & 2020 installed
Message 2 of 2
(2,237 Views)