LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power supply control

Hi

I have to control 10 gear boxes at a time and I have used E3436A power supply to supply 5.3V dc to all gear boxes. Once I start test gearboxes will powered on and generates the analog out pulses.

Now I have to cut  the power supply to gearbox once it  produces the 40 analog pulses / min (even less time its fine). After some time say 5 to 6 sec again I need to power on the gearboxes to continue the test..Its repetitive over period of time.

To power off the supply of individual gearbox  I am using USB 6009 Digital IO ports with enabling and JFETS or relays.

The problem is.

1. I have to check the status of  all gearboxes(10) have generated 40 pulses /min.

2. If the gearbox 1 is generated 40 analog pulses in 30 sec I have to cut the supply to particular gearbox  and wait for 1 minute,  same way I have to  off  all 10 gearboxes using DIO and relays .

3.if the gearbox taken more than 1 min  to generate 40 pulses ...It indicated fail..

4. After completion of one cycle (1 min)  I have  to start the all the gearboxes simultaneously ( No DIo and Relay used..Direct supply from the E3466A ) .

Pl let me know logic for controlling the gearboxes.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,080 Views)

You were told in another post http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Power-supply-switching/m-p/2490462 to come up with your own code.

Nothing has changed.

If you don't know LabVIEW take a class

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,056 Views)