LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PostMultiPart & error 363514

I am using the PostMultipart VI to send data to a webserver on a custom controller. Sometimes it works and the data is received just fine. Other times it does not and I get an error message #363514, which no one (even the NI support center) seems to have a clue what this is. I'd like to try and debug, but it basically doesn't give me additional info.

Note, this does not have anything to do with the Omega module as I don't have one of those (this is the only thing you find if you type in the error code on the NI website).

I know that 363500 is a timeout error, but I can't seem to locate any more info on this particular error code.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,

matt

Message 1 of 3
(3,855 Views)

I get this error, too. On a specific, but simple query that is executed by PostBuffer.vi 

It is only invoked by a specific web request, containing a specific string. Other requests have no issues whatsoever

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously concerned about the Labview subscription model
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,726 Views)

Hi, same error using POST MULTIPART VI to send a csv file to a server. Using wireshark, national use for the POST MULTIPART METHOD an HTTP version 1.0, while for the other methods version is 1.1.

I don't know if this issue could be the reason of the error......

@aartjan  ha scritto:

I get this error, too. On a specific, but simple query that is executed by PostBuffer.vi 

It is only invoked by a specific web request, containing a specific string. Other requests have no issues whatsoever

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,849 Views)