LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Position in 2D-array

Hi, i am getting data and writing it to the table (table is automaticaly made from parameters given by user). I am using event case and when i press acquire data (I have random values there just for testing), it will continue to write data o he table on next position on array. But when user make mistake, he should be able to go back in position and measure again. But I want to have that position transparent or somehow blinking, so user dont need to calculate it, where he is after pressing button BACK multiple times. Is there some function in property nodes or something? Because I tried blinking and whole table is blinking or just one random position.

Example how i would like to see position in my table:

table.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,795 Views)

Hello Marek,

since your control is an Array, it's not possible to set the property of a single element different to the properties of the others. Only the values can be different.

One solution for your problem could be to make an array of clusters, including the needed numeric and a colorbox or a boolean with different colors for TRUE and FALSE. In this case the appearance of of the elements depend on their value.

Greets, Dave
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,782 Views)

Hello,

so what about use table indicator instead of array indicator? You can also create click event (that reads coordinate of selected cell) for the same table that initiates new measurement for that datapoint.

How does that sounds?

Ondřej K.

NIEE AE

CLA, CTA, CLED
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,722 Views)