cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populate combo box dynamically

Solved!
Go to solution

Thanks for all your help. 

P@Anand your method works very well, the filters now work on the table but how would I revert it back to the full record set from the ring control?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not lost my mind, it's backed up on a disk somewhere
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(529 Views)

What do you mean Revert back full record.? Your ring only works as a selector, rest lies with the Array of cluster and how you access it.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(526 Views)

The ring works as a selector for the filter by types when a type is selected it filters the table with only those types. My question is can another selector be put into the ring control that will show all records again in otherwords removing the filter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(524 Views)

@PauldePaor wrote:

The ring works as a selector for the filter by types when a type is selected it filters the table with only those types. My question is can another selector be put into the ring control that will show all records again in otherwords removing the filter

You can add an element "No Filter" before entering the loop so that you will see the selector in the ring control. So whenever you read 0 from the Ring control have a case structure and populate all the data to the table else use the given method and filter the content. Clear as mud?

-----

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(517 Views)

Which loop does the case selector go before?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(513 Views)

I don't understand your question. Please understand the code completely and what its doing, then read my reply you will be clear.

-----

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(510 Views)