LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poblem with graph in labview for TDS3000

I'm using the Tektronix TDS3000 Labview driver to setup a TDS3012C  oscilloscope and am looking to measure Voltage Graph on channel 1 and Current graph in channel 2. But when i using channel 2 to do some demo and try to put off channel 1, Graph in Channel 2 did not display. 

Here i attached some files for your understanding about my problem. M.word and  my vi

thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,949 Views)

Are you getting any errors?  You should really put your Error Out inside of the while loop so that you can watch for an error.  I'm thinking you are getting an error when you try to take the measurement on channel 1.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,925 Views)

Thanks for the reply

So far i run this program no error came out. but maybe i will put the 'Error Out' inside the while loop and try again with the oscope.

Crossrulz. do you see any problem in my programming?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,914 Views)

nizam2 wrote:

So far i run this program no error came out. but maybe i will put the 'Error Out' inside the while loop and try again with the oscope.

Crossrulz. do you see any problem in my programming?

You are currently not getting any errors out because you are overwriting the error tunnel each iteration and the Exit state doesn't pass on any errors.  So you really need to rethink your error handling.

Other than that, it looks fine to me.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,903 Views)

Hello and good day

I have put my 'ERROR OUT' inside the loop. as you recommended. and it came out as attacment entitled ' MY PROGRAMMING'. It works well when i connected it in channel 1 in the scope. and it seems problem when i connected to channel 2.

Other than that, I also run the example( AUTO SETUP WAVEFORM)  that i downloaded from the NI for the TDS3000, seems like the example give me an error too as in attachment 2.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,877 Views)

Waveform requested is not turned on.  It might be time to turn on that highlight execution to figure out exactly where that error is happening.  It will make things a lot easier to diagnose from there.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,857 Views)

thanks for reply

where can i see the highlighted error. it only came out to the 'ERROR OUT' box and not in the block diagram

What about the programming from the NI? I'm not sure either i'm doing it right or wrong, anyhow i didn't modify the coding

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,845 Views)