From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting XY graph with two values and time

Here's how the modification should look like (left). Alternatively, you could also read all lines directly (right-click the file read and select "read lines" and wire a -1 to the count terminal) (right).

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 55
(753 Views)

I did do that initially but got the same error so i tried something different.

Iv'e attached the original files.

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 55
(748 Views)

Well, these files have a completely different data structure and contain significantly more data per line.. You need to adjust the scanning operation dramatically.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 55
(744 Views)

Is it just the format string that needs adjusting or will other parts need to be changed?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 55
(733 Views)

My FOR loops process one line at a time. Your lines are 10x longer and much more complicated. You need to adjust the scan format to get the right data. Use my draft as a template.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 55
(725 Views)

It says I have used too many format specifiers, do I need to wire more default value terminals to account for this?

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 55
(716 Views)

Nevermind its working now.

What is the input parameter for # ?

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 55
(711 Views)

Patel33 wrote:

What is the input parameter for # ?

You probably need to be more specific that that. 😉

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 55
(708 Views)

Well one of the spreadsheet cells contain ###, so I need to specify this in the string function.

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 55
(700 Views)

Are you sure the width of the cell is large enough to hold the value. Excel will fill it in with # signs if the cell is too small.

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 55
(694 Views)