LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot area display

Working in Lab View 2014 win7.

Question: We’ve started with the CLASSIC Style Plot node. We would like full control of the PLOT AREA “CHROME” look/style. The attached jpg show the CLASSIC PLOT with the chrome changed to all white.

We would like to have a solid boarder all around the plot area (not a drop shadow/bevel).

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,582 Views)

You can customize the look of controls to do a lot of things. Right-click the plot and got to Advanced >> Customize to mess with the actual control items. Have you also tried using the Tools Palette to change that edge color to transparent?

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,576 Views)

Hi, edoc.  I see you are following the suggestion I made on your earlier post, "Removing chrome off of front panel".  You kind of "abandoned" that thread -- you said something didn't work, and when I asked what you meant, you never responded.

It appears that my earlier suggestion solved your earlier problem (as you are now using Classic Graphs, and don't seem to have a "plot tab" (though I still don't know what you mean by that).  If so, would you please return to your earlier post and mark the Solution so that other Forum viewers with the same question will benefit?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,562 Views)