LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planet motion using Kepler's laws

You know, since the original posting last week, there have been several "discussions among responders", but complete silence from the Original Poster!  One thing that I believe few of us know with any degree of certainty is "What is the Question?", or "Provide details (in English) of the Homework Assignment".

Until we get some clarification from the Original Poster, it may be prudent to let this thread lie idle.  If you agree with Johnsold and me that students should do (more of) their own work, it makes little sense to propose "solutions" at this point, particularly since the "question" is so unclear.

Bob "IMHO" Schor

Message 11 of 12
(840 Views)

I agree with Bob that it is better for students to show more of their own work, but I'd like to resurrect this thread and ask - has anyone produced a LabVIEW model of the solar system? Or perhaps updated the 3D model example, to particularly include accurate orbits or the Earth's movement around the sun?

As a fun project I'd like to write an animation to show the movement of the sun over the course of a year, as seen from my office window. I realise this is a different problem.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(257 Views)