LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pilot a power supply

Yes, it was probably better to look at it before. Now I can communicate between the PC and the Power Supply.

But on my version 2 (v2) I am trying to Output and then distribute power to a card for example.

But I have an error(Yes again!) VISA:  (Hex 0xBFFF000E). After I resolve this problem I have end the most of the project, but now I am again stuck, I don't know where I am wrong here.

Someone know how solve this problem? I saw on forum somes solutions but I didn't tried all of these, I will do it tomorrow. The problem can only be around the Read Output because without it (my version 1.5) it works.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 23
(812 Views)

Hello,

I am not sure but:

The ID Query failed.  This may mean that you selected the wrong instrument or your instrument did not respond.  You may also be using a model that is not officially supported by this driver.  If you are sure that you have selected the correct instrument and it is responding, try disabling the ID Query.

Maybe, the reason of the error is that I am using GWInstek GPD-2303 driver to pilot a power supply GPD-2303S?

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 23
(796 Views)

Hello,

I have disable ID Query, then I don't have more error but, after a few time I can't change the voltage and current, maybe I can increase this time? If yes where please? (I am talking only about execution in continu mode, the basic execute work perfectly)

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 23
(791 Views)