LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture box zoom area

I'm using the zoom factor property node and controlling the zoom factor with a slider. When the zoom slider is changed the image zooms in. My question is is there a way to zoom in on a specific part? Maybe a user selected part or something like that?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not lost my mind, it's backed up on a disk somewhere
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,827 Views)

Sure, you could use an invoke node to get the pixel coordinates, based on the mouse location.  Then you can use the zoom factor, and then change the origin based on the mouse location, which is also a property of the picture box.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,826 Views)

Thanks for the reply Hooovahh,

What is the invoke node called to get the pixel coordinates?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,823 Views)

I got my controls mixed up, the one I was thining of was for a graph.  For a 2D Picture control there is a property node method called "Mouse" that returns coordinate information.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,816 Views)

Is there any examples of this?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,813 Views)

Hi Paul,

There are some examples included within LabVIEW of using the Zoom Factor property node. I have attached an example below of how you would use this property node in conjunction with a 2d picture control.

Best Regards,

James Kent

James Kent | Applications Engineer | National Instruments UK & Ireland
w: uk.ni.com | ireland.ni.com
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,756 Views)