LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Ring Resize

Solved!
Go to solution

I made a picture ring.  When I did that, the pictures in the ring is a little too large, so I had to size up to ring in order to have the whole picture show up.  Is there a way to make the ring and the picture in the ring change size a the same time?  

I have the pic ring as a type def, and it is way to big.  When I use the type def in my applicatino, I need to size it down.  When I do that, the picture in the ring is covered up.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos and Accepted as Solution are welcome!
Message 1 of 3
(4,687 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jyang72211

Hello jyang72211,

Unfortunately, there is nothing built in to the ring control that allows this functionality (in terms of properties or invoking options). You can control the size of the ring by creating a property node and writing to height or width of the ring control (right click the ring control and go to create>property node>Named Numeric Size). However, there is currently no way to get the size of the picture within the ring control. 

They may be a way to do this with a .NET or ActiveX control; however, through LabVIEW there is not a way to directly do this. I hope this info was helpful.

-Nathan H

Software Developer
National Instruments
Message 2 of 3
(4,658 Views)

I managed to solve this problem by changing the picture ring for a tab control and putting inside a picture control with the image i want, the i ask the height and width with the property node of the elemente inside of a specific tab.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,076 Views)