From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photoshop-editable templates of FP controls?

Hello,

Does anyone have any templates for the FP controls that I can use to customise in graphics software, like Photoshop or Illustrator? I am more familiar of using these than Powerpoint to create images. (I am aware that Powerpoint is recommended).

(What I probably need to edit: waveform chart, xy graph, tables, boolean buttons, text enums, string/numeric indicators, clusters, tab controls and radio buttons)

It would be much easier to start with a given template than starting completely from scratch.

Thanks

(2,239 Views)

You realize photoshop is a image editing program right?  It doesn't made software, and it doesn't make LabVIEW compatible code.  You can make pictures all you want and paste them into a front panel of a VI but they will just be a static picture that can't be interacted with.

You can make custom controls that you import images into.  But this has limitations too and is likely not what you want.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,225 Views)

yes, I did realize that photoshop can't make LV-compatible code, however I planned customizing the controls with the control editor, but for this I need to make components of the controls

that's why I asked for some templates, to create the components

(2,210 Views)