LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photoshop-editable templates of FP controls?

Hello,

Does anyone have any templates for the FP controls that I can use to customise in graphics software, like Photoshop or Illustrator? I am more familiar of using these than Powerpoint to create images. (I am aware that Powerpoint is recommended).

(What I probably need to edit: waveform chart, xy graph, tables, boolean buttons, text enums, string/numeric indicators, clusters, tab controls and radio buttons)

It would be much easier to start with a given template than starting completely from scratch.

Thanks

(2,222 Views)

You realize photoshop is a image editing program right?  It doesn't made software, and it doesn't make LabVIEW compatible code.  You can make pictures all you want and paste them into a front panel of a VI but they will just be a static picture that can't be interacted with.

You can make custom controls that you import images into.  But this has limitations too and is likely not what you want.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,208 Views)

yes, I did realize that photoshop can't make LV-compatible code, however I planned customizing the controls with the control editor, but for this I need to make components of the controls

that's why I asked for some templates, to create the components

(2,193 Views)