LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak detector missing final Peak

Hi all,

I am using labview to look for peaks in some data that I am acquiring. It leaves out the final peak no matter what I try. I checked the data going in and it has the peak which is not too close to the end of data to be cut out. I'm not sure what is wrong and what needs to change. I can't seem to find any similar issues. Attached is how it is wired and the file that is being input.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,975 Views)

You've set it up to detect valleys with at threshold of 8, width of 75. Is that what you intended? Which peak do you think you're missing? You may need to do some background substitution in order to accurately grab all the features you want.

EDIT: I get 16 valleys using your code which looks like all of them to me.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,964 Views)

Sorry, I meant to say valleys, the VI isn't called valley detector though. I have been playing with the width trying to get it included, its not set. Its the very last valley that I can't seem to get (attached pic).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,956 Views)

What version of LabVIEW are you using? I ran LabVIEW2015 and it picked them all.

valleydetection.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,948 Views)

I'm using labview 2014. I shut labview down and restarted, it doesn't seem to be giving me the same issue anymore. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,929 Views)