LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak detection

Solved!
Go to solution

How to find location of peaks in terms of time.

They have provided the equation in "help" but for me it was not so clear. Any help will be appreciated. Smiley Tongue

@nk
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,652 Views)
Solution
Accepted by @nk
Can you explain more??
-Please check this link if it helps http://www.ni.com/white-paper/3770/en/
Thanks
uday
Message 2 of 4
(2,611 Views)

Thank you  Uday

@nk
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,569 Views)

forum.jpgHello,

I have been trying to use the peak detect to identify the peak frequencies from a system composed by a motor DC with an unbalanced load which makes the motor vibrate intensely. In order to describe the system as a mathematic function for control purposes, I have to be able to get all the frequencies as I increase the output voltage of the DC motor. However, when I apply a step input to the motor ( like from 5V to 10V) the program does not read the frequencies in between these two values, since it just gives me the peaks from 5V and 10V . It´s so slow that it just gets the peak frequency when the system is already stable which doesn't help me a lot. I basically want to be able to see the frequency behavior for different inputs.

I am kind of lost and I don´t have a lot of experience with signal processing. If you can share a little bit of your knowledge with me it would be great!

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,368 Views)